Raminfotech Laptop Service Client Review




 Dear  Customer  If you feel I was attentive to your needs and did a good job representing you, would you consider leaving a review for me? It would help me out a great deal. You can do so here: https://g.page/r/CSYOnmGqF8xFEBM/review


Review Link 

Map Link
Em


Booking




I have visited Raminfotech Laptop service centre for slowness issue on my laptop , they recommend SSD now the laptop is woring with good speed. The service was great. They were really professional and my laptop was handled with extreme care. They delivered my laptop back within the said time. They educated me about the issue and helped me with instructions On how to prevent any future issues. Extremely happy with the entire experience.. Thank you👏

Very good service centre. Hari support

Raminfotech Laptop Service Chennai Pvt Ltd -Guduvanchery


 

Review Replay 
Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you had an amazing experience with our service. Our staff are dedicated to providing top-notch service.

Regards,
Team Raminfotech Laptop Service Chennai Pvt Ltd

Post a Comment

0 Comments